Help Us Select the MSMS Class of 2019
The time has come to select the next class to join the MSMS family, and we need your help.
The school is looking for volunteers to help with Application Review and Interview Day – the two evaluation processes that determine whether a student will receive an invitation to attend MSMS.
Quick Facts About Selection Committees
- Click here to sign up for a committee!
- Application Review is scheduled for Saturday, March 4, 2017.
- Interview Day is scheduled for Saturday, March 25, 2017.
- Both Application Review and Interview Day will be held on the MSMS campus.
- Hotel accommodations are available for those who require them.
- An individual may serve on either Application Review or Interview Day, but NOT both in the same year.
- MSMS encouraged to volunteer for either review process, however, an alumnus must have graduated at least five years prior to the review date in order to serve.
- You do not have to be affiliated with the school in any way in order to serve.
Application Review is the first round of the process. During Application Review, reviewers will evaluate student essays, resumes, work samples, and recommendations to determine whether they have what it takes to be successful at MSMS.
During the next stage, Interview Day, students who made it through Application Review will come to the MSMS campus to undergo a formal interview process.
Anyone interested in volunteering should click on this link or any of the others on this page.