This is it! The application deadline for the Class of 2017 is TOMORROW! If you haven't finished your application, yet, DON'T PANIC! On today's episode of this countdown series, Mr. Spike sits down with the Master of the MSMS Application, Mr. Rick Smith. Mr. Smith is the school's Director for Admissions and School Advancement, which means he is in charge of the application process. As Mr. Smith says in the video, while the deadline is technically tomorrow, no one will be in the MSMS offices this weekend. This means, of course, that you will have all weekend to submit your application materials. However, at 8:00 am Monday it will be too late to apply to MSMS.
A few things to remember about deadline and the rules regarding application.
- Please do not call the admissions office on Saturday. No one will be in the office to take your call.
- We will accept faxed application materials all weekend long. Our fax number is 662-329-8570.
- We will accept emailed application materials all weekend long. You can email application materials to email@example.com
- We will accept online application materials all weekend long.
- We will NOT accept mailed application materials postmarked later than Saturday, Feb. 14, 2015.
- We understand that some of you are having a hard time getting your teacher and counselor recommendations/transcripts. We know that for many of you this is not your fault. While we do need those recommendations before the review process (about two weeks away), your application will not be considered "late" if all that is missing by the application deadline is recommendations/transcripts.
- It is CRITICAL, however, that you submit all other portions of the application by the end of the weekend. This means we must have your Application Information Page, School Information Page, Proofs of Residence, Work Sample, BOTH Essays, Resume, Personal Narrative, and Work Sample Narrative by the time the admissions office opens on Monday. If you are mailing your materials, they must be postmarked no later than Saturday, Feb. 14, 2015.
Good luck to all of you. We are incredibly proud of you.